The secret to a lush looking beard vs. a scraggly one? Beard Oil. Apply a couple of drops after your shower for a shiny, healthy looking beard. With Coconut Heavens yard man style scented beard oil, you find the perfect subtle fragrance for your beard.
Nourish your beard with rich vitamins and minerals, that come from the best of the best organic oils.
How to use:
- Apply two to three drops of beard oil in your palm and rub your hands together to spread the oil around your palms and fingers. You may need more oil later, but it’s better to start with a small dose to avoid making your beard too greasy.
- Rub your palms and fingers across the hair on both your cheeks.
- Next, rub your hands down the front of your face so that it covers your mustache and chin.
- Go over your mustache again with your fingertips.
- Run a comb through your beard to evenly distribute the oil. Comb both with and against the growth of your hair.
- Apply more oil if you don’t feel like you’ve used enough. People with particularly long or dry beards are most likely to need more.
- Comb your beard back into place and groom it as you like.
The best time to apply beard oil is after washing your face or taking a hot shower, when your hair and face are clean. Before applying the oil, dry your beard with a towel so that it’s damp but not wet.
You likely don’t need to apply beard oil every day. You can start by applying it every other day, and adjust as needed. If you live in a particularly dry climate or have a longer beard, you may need to apply more often.
If you notice your beard feels greasy, you can cut back how often you apply oil.